This water and energy efficient refurbished family home in the Tranby Estate is one to view.
The home features:
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes
– Two renovated bathrooms with bath and the rear is combined with laundry
– Two living areas (front lounge and rear open plan living)
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Gas bayonet in rear living area and Gas hot water system
– Ample storage internally
– Large alfresco area overlooking low maintenance reticulated gardens and play house
– Parking for two cars (one under cover)
– Shed and storeroom
– Fully fenced
– Wooden floorboards
– Solar panels
– Water efficiency regulator
– Lemon trees for those summer cocktails
All located within a quiet cul-de-sac opposite Lake Brearley and walking distance to local cafes, Swan River, cycle path, golf & bowls club and more.
To view, please click on the link within this advertisement. Please note for security purposes, you must be registered to enter the home open.